It’s our customers who make us what we are. Their needs have helped Gnosjö Automatsvarvning to evolve into what it is today. We engage with many of them on a daily basis in order to live up to the demands placed on a modern industry. Most questions concern production and problem solving. It’s often the customers who ask us.
– Just like us, they are innovative and listen to their customers’ needs. Service and flexibility are also important.
– TR Fastenings and Gnosjö Automatsvarvning have worked together for over ten years. Rarely have I seen such amazing and modern facilities with such a range of machinery that can deliver the technology, precision and quality we need. In September, our own audit gave the factory top marks in our VDA 6.3 process audit.
– Within our organisation, Gnosjö Automatsvarvning is perceived as a reliable, quality conscious and stable supplier with a high level of technical expertise. We’ve developed our components in close co-operation with them, in terms of both design and production. What’s more, we’re almost neighbours, which is positive when it comes to lead times for rapid prototyping and pre-series, which are often the case in the automotive industry.
– Openness, honesty, knowledge, and the courage to always challenge themselves and the industry. Just look at the story of when they were starting out and bought a hydromat which cost significantly more than their turnover. The rest of the industry just stood there with raised eyebrows and shook their heads, but Gnosjö succeeded. So knowledge, their choice of machinery, and always being at the forefront of technology are their main qualities. And very knowledgeable staff, of course!
– Quick responses generally. But above all they’re a good sounding board when designing a component, enabling us to optimise the design to achieve the highest quality for the lowest price. When it comes to issues concerning tolerances of individual consignments, we often obtain responses and qualification values on the same day. This is a great support in the communication with our end customers Ford, Volvo and JLR. Often, our customers require a response within 24 hours if there are any questions.
– They deliver technically challenging components while maintaining high levels of purity. Their tremendous expertise in their field means they can deliver good quality at a competitive price. Moreover, they are responsive and innovative with a focus on the customer, and see solutions instead of problems.